Sunday, October 12, 2008

Pissed off-edness

Yes, I know. I haven't written in over a month. It's kind of like when you don't talk to someone for a long time and then you realize you have so much to tell them that you feel like you don't know where to start, so why bother. I don't think anyone really reads this anymore anyway, so it is mostly for my own sanity, as questionable as it is. I refuse to play catch-up. I figure the important stuff will come up eventually.

I am sick of caring about certain things in my life that don't really matter in the grand scheme of things, and that I shouldn't even care about to begin with. Still, I care, and it pisses me off. I took the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator assessment, and I've come to realize that this is why I am so confused and irritated about the "future". Because I don't fucking know what is going to fucking happen and it pisses me off. When someone figures it out let me know.

Off to be pissed.

No comments: