Thursday, April 24, 2008

Slacker

I have been really bad about writing lately. I don't know what my problem is. I guess it is just that I am too tired and/or busy to bother. I shall try to do better, but I can't promise anything.

I am on my mini-vacation. It is very nice outside, so I can't complain about the weather, but I would feel better if I weren't so broke. The IRS was very unkind to us this year, so I have been depressed about that. It seems like the more you make, the more you get screwed. It is almost better, sometimes, to be desperately poor. I remember when we had our first apartment and we paid $500 a month and that was it. Everything was included, we didn't have any car payments or credit cards. I was pregnant, but we had state insurance, so everything was free. Now I have this big house, but it's so fucking expensive I can't stand it. And gas is expensive, and food. And I make less now than I did then because my job sucks. I need a new one that isn't so lame. It's just hard to change. It would be nice to win the lottery, but I suppose it would help if I actually played.

Off to the playground.

No comments: