I had a cranky week. There were lots of reasons for it; work, family, etc; but I won't dwell on those. Today is Saturday and Erik is painting. Miles and I have plans to go over to my sister's house. We were there last night to watch the game and hang out. Today Miles and Rory are going to hang out with my mother while Jen and I make a trip to the tundra where my mother's house is. I am not looking forward to it. Going there is stressful and depressing and overwhelming all at once. I think I may have convinced my mother that she needs to just sell the house and not worry about all the things that are wrong with it. But we have to clean it out first. No one could really get what it is like. Whatever the worst is you can imagine, multiply that by ten and that is her house. It makes me want to curl into a ball and go to sleep.
Off to drink heavily.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment