I took Rory out on Friday to shop for her present. We had discussed it earlier and he absolutely insisted that what she really wanted was Guitar Hero. Needless to say, I was a bit skeptical. So we went to Game Stop to see how much it would be to buy it used. It was considerably more than I had planned on spending, since we also were going
to buy her some earrings, which I knew for a fact that she actually wanted. I didn't want to buy it, but he was so adamant about it, that I would have felt bad if I didn't get it. Anyway, the point of the story is that we did get it for her, and it turns out we are all obsessed with playing it now. So much so, in fact, that Erik and I went out on Sunday and bought our own because we were so upset Jen had taken hers home. It is completely addictive. Erik, as it turns out, is some sort of savant at it. Now he has decided he wants to learn how to play a real guitar. All he needs is a suit and I will be all set.On Monday I finally got my car fixed. That's right kids, my beautiful car is no longer covered with duct tape. Two years it was like that. Duct tape is wonderful, but I really felt tacky using it to hold up my window. Then sometimes the tape would let go when it was hot and the window would be completely open for anyone to take my stuff. It has been a pain in my ass for too long, but frankly I just couldn't be bothered to spend the money to get it fixed when I had other things to pay for. But I finally gave in and here we are:
Isn't it beautiful? I am so excited about it, I can't even tell you.Off to gaze at the beauty of my window.


No comments:
Post a Comment