I am sitting here waiting not-so-patiently for my sister's second birthday cake to finish baking in the oven. We are having a party for her at my dad's house this afternoon and I was elected to bring the cake. I am impatient for two reasons: 1) It is really bloody hot and muggy out and having my oven on is not making that situation any better and 2) I am going to make blueberry pancakes for breakfast, but thanks to the awesome wiring in my old house, I can't use the oven, the coffeemaker, and the outlet I need for the griddle at once without everything shutting off. So I wait.
I am cranky lately. Work troubles, plus the usual crap. And I am wishing certain people in my life would just smarten the fuck up.
Off to make pancakes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment