Where does all the time go? It drives me insane how quickly a week, a month, a year passes and then it all blends together and you forget how long it's been since you've seen or talked to someone you really care about. I am not trying to sound emotional or philosophical, but the weekend is over too soon, again, and I hate my job so I really don't want to go back to work tomorrow.
I took my favorite sister out car shopping yesterday. We found an awesome Volvo that I think she is going to buy. It was in really good condition, low mileage, one owner. The only downside was it is automatic, which I realize is a selling point for some, but I really like to have something to do while I drive. Anyway, Miles spent the night over there, so Erik and I went to see the new Batman movie. It was unbelievable. Really good. But long, we didn't get out of the theater until 1:00 this morning. I am very tired now. I can't type anymore.
Off to sleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
they used to use volvos to burn the jews in during the war. most people think it was VWs... but those were used for burning the gypsies and gays.
randy
her last car was a VW. i wonder if my sister is a nazi?
Post a Comment