I had plans for today. Next Saturday I have decided it is finally time for us to have the yard sale I plan to have every year and never get around to. Last week we went over to my mother's house to free her of some of her clutter aka stuff for our yard sale. I have a bunch of crap there from my first marriage that I just don't care to own anymore, so I might as well get some money for it. Today I had planned to force my sister to go with me. But last night I went out on the town and now I am too lazy and tired to do anything really productive. So I will put it off until tomorrow.
I went to the theater last night with Erik's mother and her friends. They get season tickets every year and make a whole night of it with dinner, etc. A few years ago, one of them couldn't make it to one show so there was an extra ticket and she asked me to go. Ever since, she makes it a point to get me a ticket to go to at least one show with them. I love the theater, obviously, and I really love musical theater because I wish I could sing and dance. I will watch anything and am pretty much guaranteed to have a good time. Last night we went to Pedro O'Hara's for dinner and then saw a show called "All Shook Up". I had never heard of it and, therefore, had no expectations. All the music in it was by Elvis, and it was phenomenal. I had a really great time, but I got home late and am paying for it now.
I hate my job. I have a vacation coming up in 2 weeks. It can't possibly come soon enough.
I am a little sad about Manny, but I was honestly getting a little sick of his shit, too. It was all very reminiscent of the whole Nomar deal, and look how well they did without him. I will find a new favorite player. The front-runner right now is JD Drew. I'll keep everyone posted.
Off to be lazy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment