I jinxed myself. I couldn't wait for my sister to get her new car so I could have mine back. We went on Thursday to pick it up and I said to her, jokingly, "Can I borrow your car?". Ha. On Friday my radiator started spraying antifreeze all over the engine. So now it is sitting at the garage waiting for them to look at it tomorrow. I hope it doesn't take long to fix. Also, I have pretty much no money so I am hoping it isn't that it needs a new radiator. I hope it is something cheap.
I have other drama going on. I mostly bring it on myself because I try to make everyone happy. It doesn't usually work and it usually just stresses me out more than I already am.
Have I mentioned how much I fucking hate my job? I fucking hate my job. With the white-hot intensity of a thousand suns. It sucks.
We didn't have our yard sale this weekend. Partially because of the questionable weather we have been having lately, but mostly because I did little to nothing in preparation for it. It is kind of good, because I have come up with more things to sell. Also, my sister and I have come to the conclusion that we need to have Pamela Anderson there helping us. Or someone will go topless. Not sure which yet, still working on it.
More to write, but no motivation, and I have things to do.
Off to cook.
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment