Friday, August 15, 2008

Vacation!!

The most exciting part of this vacation thing for me is the fact that my alarm will not be going off at 4:30 in the morning for a long time. I don't mind working early in the morning because it works out well with Miles' schedule, but it is still nice to sleep past 5.

I stayed up late playing Guitar Hero 2 that we borrowed from my sister. Today Miles and I went to McDonald's for breakfast so he could play on the indoor playground they have. Then we went to Old Navy, where they are having a big sale, and bought him a bunch of clothes for school for not a lot of money. Most of the stuff we bought has skulls on it, I love that kid. Then we went to Wal-Mart and bought some stuff for our cookout tomorrow and a couple of more school things for him. He still needs shoes and supplies, but I feel good about our progress. I need to go to Shaw's later to get some more groceries, but I am waiting until Erik gets home.

Tomorrow is our cookout with Erik's family and Sunday I am going to a baby shower for my friend Missy. Aside from that I have nothing planned for the rest of my vacation. Lots of excitement I am sure.

Off to clean my house.

No comments: