It's raining. Again. The weekend is supposed to be nice. Why doesn't everyone know this by now? This is my last weekend for a while when I don't have a lot of stressful things planned. Next Saturday is my yard sale. The weekend after (when I will be on vacation!!!) we are having a barbecue with Erik's family. Finally, the weekend after that is my cousin Becca's wedding. So I need to enjoy myself now. It's not working.
I have to go to my mother's house again today to get more crap for our yard sale. My sister is going with me as well. She has a lot of stuff in my mother's basement and I want to know if I can sell it since most of it has been there for 10 years or more.
Off to get dressed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment