Sunday, March 9, 2008

Mmmm...lasagna

So my lasagna is in the oven and it smells awesome. I really do make a mean lasagna, but I don't do it very often because it is a bit of an ordeal. Plus, I don't like to put a huge amount of effort into a meal we can't all eat. And there is no way I am making a lasagna without cheese. That is just wrong. It makes a ton, so we will probably be eating lasagna for the rest of the week. I will be sick of it by Thursday I imagine.

I moved some furniture around today in the spare bedroom/game room/sewing room. I made room for the new storage bin rack I got for Miles' toys. I also hung some pictures and cleaned a little. I feel pleasantly productive.

Back to work tomorrow. Because my work is lame, I am only working 3 days this week. I can't really complain, however, because as it works out Miles is off on Friday and has a half day on Thursday. So I guess it worked out. I will just be really irritated when I get my paycheck. I am horribly broke, as usual, and need to get my taxes done. I have been putting it off because we had planned to use the money for our potential trip to the Grand Canyon and we didn't want to use all the money now. But I have bills to pay that are slightly more important right now than the Grand Canyon. Maybe we could go to New Hampshire instead.

Off to make salad and garlic bread.

No comments: