Monday, March 3, 2008

Yay me!

Today I got an email from my friend Randy, which is exciting in and of itself because he NEVER emails anyone. Apparently he is too popular and/or cool, handsome and clever to write to his friends. Anyway he sent me this page from his calendar which has get out of work excuses:
I feel so special that someone actually thought of me. Even if it was about vertigo.

Miles went to the dentist today and finally got his x-rays done!! Every time we have gone, he gags or doesn't sit still long enough for them to get the pictures. Last time I could have gotten it done if the damn hygienist had moved her ass instead of standing there waiting for him to sit still longer than 6 seconds. I think they are all worried about traumatizing children. I say suck it up. He's tough. All I had to do was bribe him and it worked like a charm. You have to be able to know how to talk to children.

I have this incredible desire to go somewhere. I just don't know where. And I have no money. Details.

Off to do something else.

No comments: