I just made a lasagna that I am not even going to eat. Well, not tonight anyway. We were going to have that for dinner, I even invited Jen and Rory over. But Rory was not feeling well and I didn't feel like starting the lasagna at the time I needed to start in order to eat it at a decent hour. So we had something else and I made the lasagna for tomorrow night. Score! Now I don't have to do anything but bake it tomorrow night. I rock sometimes. I mean always.
Nothing terribly exciting has been going on lately, which is why I haven't written much. Just the same old shit. I am tired all the time, and broke all the time. I was thinking Erik and I should do something interesting for our anniversary this year, but I suppose just paying the mortgage would help. I want to rearrange my furniture, but am not really sure how to move it because there isn't a lot of space to work with.
Easter is in 2 weeks already. I can't think about it because it is so early this year. I really want winter to be over with. We have to set our clocks ahead tonight, but that just depresses me. I know it makes the days "longer", but it makes it totally dark in the morning when I got to work again. I know I go to work at an inhumane hour of the day, but a little sun isn't too much to ask. I can't wait for March to be over because then the end of this will be in sight. We were supposed to have another storm last night/today. It kept changing, sometimes they would say 4 inches of snow, sometimes ice, mostly I heard a mix of ice, snow and rain. Well, all it did was rain, I guess. I couldn't even tell when I got up this morning if it had done anything. Then it rained this afternoon. Erik hates rain because the roof leaks. But I just can't take any more snow. I will lose my mind.
Off to put the boy to bed and watch 'Rendition'.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment