I find this to be an amusing turn of events at my age. I never liked baseball. I didn't like playing it and I didn't like watching it. I was even married to a man who not only played it, but watched it frequently and it never interested me. Believe me I watched a lot of baseball in those 4 years, including games he was in. Gag. Now, in my later years, I love it. I actually started getting involved in it last year when my sister was living with us. She is a rabid Red Sox fan (who isn't?), and Erik started watching games with her. We also went to see Rory play a couple of times and even had our own game with the kids, the Eckers and the Parkers. It was awesome. Now Miles is playing, and I got my own Red Sox hat last week! Also my mother is very involved, because of being home with her injury she has seen almost every game. It cracks me up. Go Sox!
Today I am off. I got my boy on the bus and I will be picking him up at school because he thinks that is the best thing ever. Then we will be driving to Bowdoinham to get Recker. I am spending the day with my mother, although I am not entirely sure what we will be doing. Right now she is snoring and I am antsy because usually I would have been at work for a couple of hours by now.
Off to try to wake up the old lady.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment