I am tired all the time lately. I don't feel rested at all when I wake up. I have come to the conclusion that my pillow is to blame. I need to have my head elevated to a certain level and my pillow must be firm and not squishy. I have had this particular pillow for a while now, and it seems to have crapped out on me. So I purchased a new one today at Target on clearance. I am hoping it will be a miracle cure and tomorrow I will wake up refreshed and a new woman. We shall see.
My boy has only 3 more weeks left of school. Then he will be a second grader. That is profoundly disturbing for me. I remember second grade quite well. Ronald Reagan was running for president again. I voted for him in my class election. I had this idea that I wanted to be a Republican so I could be like my dad. So much for that.
Miles and I purchased a fuzzy poster at the local Wal-Mart today. Words can't describe how much we love fuzzy posters. The sad thing is, our enthusiasm for them tends to wane before we actually finish them. But it is fun anyway.
Off to color.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment