Sunday, June 1, 2008

Happy June!

It's June now, and it feels like it. It has been around 70 today, but it has also been threatening to rain for most of the day. Yesterday Miles had a game at 10:00. There were dark, foreboding clouds overhead and we heard some thunder. Three kids got up to bat before the coach of a team on the other field came over and yelled: "Lightning! Everybody in the dugouts!". We just ran to the car and went home. It poured. It was unfortunate, too, because Jen, Rory and my mother were going to go. Maybe next time.

Speaking of my mother, she has officially moved home now. She was very sad about it, and I don't blame her. Her house is a mess. Jen and I really need to start going over there on a regular basis and cleaning. Ugh. Anyone have any matches?

Miles and Rory spent the entire day together yesterday, from about 10:30 to 9:00 last night. They got along so well, I didn't want to split them up. Sometimes they are at each other's throats. Today Miles has spent the whole day moping around. I think it is his medicine. He won't be taking it much longer, because school is almost out, and I think I am going to discontinue his weekend doses if it is going to make him like that.

Off to cook.

No comments: