Saturday, June 14, 2008

Hot skin

Miles had a baseball game this morning. It was really sunny and fairly hot out, especially when you are wearing jeans. Then we came home and I lathered on the sunscreen and went in the pool. Apparently my 2 hours in the sun at baseball was enough to fry me to a crisp. I had a decent tan on my arms, but now they are red and very hot. My legs are still pasty white, as are the backs of my arms. It is such a good look, I highly recommend it to everyone who wants to look foxy like me.

I think I am starting a diet on Monday. I have been saying this since, at least, January of 1998, but now I am planning on it. Maybe. It is really hard living with 2 people who don't have to worry about their weight. There is no comprehension of what it is like to have to go through that whole process. I have 2 weddings to go to this summer, and I have gained all the weight back that I lost last summer for my reunion. One of the weddings is in 3 weeks, so it is unlikely I will be able to make much of a difference before that one, but at least I can work on it. It will probably make me crankier and bitchier than usual. Looking forward to that.

Off to roast.

No comments: