Tuesday, June 17, 2008

More pills

So I went to the doctor. And what I have is Polycystic Ovary Syndrome. Basically, my ovaries aren't working right and it is preventing me from getting pregnant. I wanted to know what my problem is, and now I know and I am fixing it with ungodly humongous pills. Because I don't take enough pills. But I still don't know if I want to get pregnant. Two years ago, absolutely. Now my kid is 7. Do I really want to start over again? It was easy to deal with when it happened on accident, the decision was made for me. Now that I have to be a grown-up and make a life-altering choice, I can't do it.

I am cranky from the aforementioned PCOS, lack of sleep, the fact that my kid will be a second grader tomorrow, and because I started my stupid fucking diet today.

Off to sleep...maybe.

No comments: