Friday, June 13, 2008

TGIF

Fridays are awesome as far as I am concerned. This has been a painfully long week. My boss is on a mini-vacation and I am in charge. I can handle the being in charge part. I just don't like this huge amount of work being put on my shoulders because someone else didn't do their job and I have to pick up the pieces. There is a lot of that at my place of employment. And they pay shitty. Good times.

Rory is coming over tonight because my sister went to see Tom Petty in Boston. We will be leaving shortly to go pick him up. I put a lot of chemicals in the pool yesterday and I am hoping that it is going to be okay for the kids to swim in it tonight or tomorrow. Miles was despondent yesterday because he had baseball practice and I wouldn't let him go in the pool. He would go in even if it was cold and raining, I think.

I finally called the doctor's office today. I am going on Tuesday at 9:45. Good times.

A strange thing happened to me today. I saw my ex-husband's wife and 2 of their kids (there's four of them). She was yelling at them a lot. And she is less attractive than me. That really made my day. Shallow, I know.

Off to test the pool.

No comments: