Monday, June 16, 2008

Ack! 4am!

I am such a fucking sucker sometimes it pisses me off. As I mentioned before, I am "in charge" until Wednesday when my boss comes back. We had an obscene amount of work to do today and, as usual, not enough help. So, we didn't finish and I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow at 9:45, which means I will be gone for an indeterminable amount of time. And I felt guilty about this because even though we don't have a ton of work for tomorrow, we still have work from today to finish. I relayed this information to Eric, one of the execs who will be in charge tomorrow morning and he said " Why don't you come in at 4 then?". And I said yes! What the fuck is my problem? In my defense, I will get shift differential from 4 until I leave for my appointment, so that is one good reason to do it. I am going to be so fucking tired tomorrow. And hot because they don't turn on the A/C until 7. I am really regretting this.

Off to bed soon. 4am!

No comments: