Yeah, so the new medicine makes me sick to my stomach. All the time. I fucking love it. I will say, it is certainly helping my diet when I only eat one meal a day and it is soup. Actually today wasn't as bad as yesterday, however, once I can tolerate my current dose of one pill, I have to start taking two. Eventually I have to work my way up to four pills a day. I have to take them with dinner, along with 3 vitamins. So, since I take my other pills in the morning and these pills are so freakishly huge, I need a new pill caddy. I am easily the oldest 31-year-old I know. I used to only take birth control pills and those were easy enough to remember. Then I started taking anti-depressants, also easy. Then they found my thyroid problem, so there was another pill. And I started realizing that I was having trouble remembering if I had taken all of my pills everyday. So I got a little pill box with all of the days of the week so I know if I have taken them. And now I need a giant one for all my freak medicines. I hate getting old.
Yesterday was Miles' last day of school. Now he is officially a second grader and, therefore, one of the "big kids" at his school since it only has K-2. When did this happen? I remember the days when I could go through the drive-through at Dunkin Donuts without him asking for something. I miss those days. I just don't know how he got so big without my noticing. Anyway, he did really well his last quarter of school and got several "O"s for outstanding, which he never got before. He is doing awesome and I am really proud of him, I just hope he stays like this and doesn't end up not caring about school the way me and Erik did.
I am off tomorrow because there isn't school and I wanted to hang out with Miles. We are hoping to have Rory come over as well, but don't know for sure yet. If I am feeling less barfy tomorrow, I will probably up my dose of the Metformin to 2 pills. Good times.
Off to take pills, pills, and more pills.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment