Thursday, May 15, 2008

It's official


That's right, it's my anniversary. This is officially the longest marriage I have had. I feel quite good about this. Especially since I am not planning to or thinking about ending it any time soon. Hopefully never. So in honor of this, I thought I would break out a couple of the pictures from the big day that I don't hate:

You can't see my face very well in this because I was concentrating really hard on not falling down. In an effort to appear less midget-like, especially next to my freakishly tall husband and his freakishly tall family, I wore giant high-heeled platform shoes. It was a little scary until I got a couple of drinks in me, and then I was fine.


Here is one of me getting ready. I picked this because it is one of the only pictures where my face isn't flaming red. Despite it being May, it was around 80 degrees out that day. That's V holding my veil. She is 16 now and taller than Erryl (whose head is levitating behind me).



Another one of us. I think I don't hate this one because it's grainy and dark. Plus you can see my dress better. I loved that dress.

The picture up above is my family, obviously. Jen, my dad, me, Erik, my mom, Erryl, and the boys. They look so young. It makes me feel old.

Off to reminisce.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your sister wants me.

lovely dress you have on there.

i can almost see erik's maine accent.

Mandy Leigh said...

no she doesn't, you're just lonely.

thanks. it makes my rack look good.

i know you miss him. i could have him call you if you want.