skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Beware of emotional women
I realize that my last post was not only incredibly negative, but also 3 days ago and all of the 2 people who read this are wondering what has happened since then. Did I kill my husband for buying me a fucking stuffed animal for Valentine's Day? The answer is no, I did not kill him, but I did do a lot of crying about it. If this had occurred at another time, perhaps my reaction would not have been quite so severe. However, my recent state of mind regarding my marriage coupled with it being a certain time of the month caused me to be completely devastated. I refrained from saying anything until the next day because I didn't want to seem ungrateful, but it still caused a negative reaction from the person who bought it. I guess when I told him not to buy me $50 flowers like last year he thought that meant not to buy any flowers. So the next day I bought myself chocolates for 1/2 off at Target. Yay me.
I went to my mother's house yesterday. It was utterly traumatizing. She lives in a black hole full of junk mail and empty soda bottles. There is stuff everywhere. There is literally no place to sit because everywhere is covered with books, magazines, cat hair, and god knows what else. She never throws anything away and she never cleans. It is horrifi
c. I can't even talk about it anymore.
On Saturday, my boy will be 7. This past weekend he lost another tooth, which has caused him to resemble a jack'o'lantern.
Off to finish roasting a chicken. I am so domestic.
No comments:
Post a Comment