Friday, February 8, 2008

My day off

It is Friday. Miles has no school today because of parent-teacher conferences that, because of the weather, they have decided to cancel. I forgot he was having today off, but conveniently got the day off anyway. We were going to go to the party store to peruse the selection of party paraphernalia for his upcoming celebration. However, it appears to be snowing out and I don't know if I want to drive all the way to South Portland in the snow just to go to the cool party store. We will have to go out at some point because we are picking Rory up at school today. We haven't seen him in a long time, so that will be nice.

My cat is cleaning herself. I can't imagine how an indoor cat could get her paw so dirty that she feels the need to bite at it to get it clean enough. She is hilarious. She is mostly white and incredibly meticulous about her fur. Now she has decided to wait for her sister to come through the door so she can jump on her. As usual she has forgotten what she was doing and is now lying down and sniffing the floor. Cats crack me up.

I am going to go have some Honey Bunches of Oats, which is by far the greatest cereal on the planet, and think about what to do with my day.

No comments: