Wednesday, February 13, 2008

The end of the world is coming

Today is just an awesome day, weather-wise. I guess you can't always tell sarcasm from typing, but I was being facetious. It snowed a ton last night, then rained. So the snow is super-heavy and slushy. Awesome. Plus, it rained so much and the storm drains are full of snow, so a lot of streets are flooded. My sister thinks it's Armageddon. Tomorrow is supposed to be sunny and in the mid-30s.

Tomorrow is Valentine's day. I hate that holiday. It just serves to make people who are single feel bad about themselves. It is just a way to make people spend more money on cra
p they don't need. I am celebrating by having 3 cavities filled. More awesomeness.

I finally finished Harry Potter. I have nothing to say about it except that it was unbelievable. I can't wait to read it again. I need to make my sister read it so I have someone to talk to about it.

Off to clean up cat puke and make dinner. Those two activities are completely unrelated, btw.

No comments: