The title to this entry is in reference to the seemingly never ending amount of snow we seem to be always getting. It snowed last weekend, then Wednesday and it is going to snow again tonight/tomorrow. Isn't it spring yet? I am so tired of this, and the sad part is even when it is spring, that doesn't mean it will end. I think we have had enough snow to last us at least the next 4 winters. Enough already.
I am finally feeling better. Yesterday I got out of bed (!) and showered (!) and went to the store!! All by myself! It was odd, not leaving the house for 4 days. I went back to work today. And now it's the weekend so I have two days off again. Working hard. The downside to having all that time off is that I slept so much, I have trouble sleeping when I am supposed to. I lie in bed for hours before I fall asleep. It is a little maddening.
Off to put on my jammies and relax some more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment