Saturday. We are having a pirate-themed party, which means a lot of things with skulls on them. I love skulls. I plan to break out my lucky skull earrings for the occasion. Today, however, I have to clean to prepare for all of these people coming to my house. My house isn't really messy, but cluttered, and when I clean I tend to spend a lot of time organizing as well. This is why I don't clean that often, because I have to make everything perfect and that takes a long time.
I can't believe my baby is going to be 7. I keep doing to him what my dad does to me and telling him he is only going to be 6. It used to annoy the hell out of me when my dad did it, but now I think it is hilarious. I just have trouble dealing with it. Where did the time go? It's making me feel old and I don't like it. Part of me is liking that he is older and he will graduate from high school in 11 years. And part of me wants to make him stop growing up. I guess I should have had another one, if only for spare parts, but that didn't work out so well. Dried up eggs.
Off to eat my breakfast and clean. Party tomorrow!


1 comment:
Everyone knows Miles is going to be 6. And if he thinks otherwise its cause of that troublemaker Conrad.
Post a Comment