It is finally not sub-zero outside. I have many things to do and I don't feel inspired to do any of them. I really want to go to Salvation Army and buy second-hand clothes. Perhaps I will do that. I wonder what color tags are half-price today.
My doctor says I need to eat more fiber. She sent me recipes for homemade muffins. I bought the ingredients, but haven't bothered to make them. She also says I should think about not taking my medicine anymore. She is so funny. I understand the logic of not relying on medication to fix all of your problems. But I like not being crazy.
Erik is painting today. Tomorrow we are taking the Christmas tree down. Miles needs a haircut. Erik wants to shave it like his. Miles wants a mowhawk. I gave him one last summer and Erik was horrified. He acted like I had pierced his ears or something. It grew back. I am not a particular fan of Erik's haircut, so I think I will cut Miles' hair myself.
Off to have fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment