I am finally feeling better somewhat. And I am so glad it's the weekend because I am sick of work. Next week is going to be even worse than this week, but at least I won't be sick anymore. It was actually a rather pleasant day at work today. Not too stressful and my boss was actually nice to me. It kind of freaked me out. He is usually terse and surly with me. He did tell me I had attitude, though. I guess it isn't as bad as I thought.
Tomorrow night is Rory's birthday party. I have no idea what to get him. I am at a loss. My sister is being no help either. I guess tomorrow Miles and I will have to go shopping for a gift. It is hard bringing him because he tends to want to buy Rory stuff he wants instead of the other way around. Erik is painting again tomorrow. I think my mom and dad are going and hopefully Cakes and the girls, too. I am looking forward to cake!
Miles brought home a big piece of construction paper from school that we have to make into a poster about him. I am super excited about it. We get to put pictures on it and decorate it. I will have trouble not doing the whole thing myself. I have problems with delegating.
I am almost done with the sixth Harry Potter book again. I am so psyched to read the seventh, but also sad that then it will be over. I guess I will just have to read it again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment