My head feels like someone is squeezing it. It isn't fun. I went upstairs to lay down for a few minutes and the next thing I knew it was 2 hours later. And I still feel like crap. Good times.
Another long, crazy day at work today. Next week our workload is half of what it is this week. Eventually there will be little for me to do and I will be looking for hours. I asked for two days off in February for Miles' vacation. I might actually get them! We will be busy preparing for his 7th birthday party. I think this year I might have to buckle down and actually let him invite some friends from school. I am just so hesitant because since his birthday is in February, they have to stay inside and I don't think I could handle too many kids in here at once. Usually it is just Miles, Rory, Kayleigh and Holly and that is enough for me. This whole birthday party thing is too much for me to think about right now.
We're having eggs for dinner, so I must go tend to that. More fun and excitement later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment