Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Randomness

A few random bits of trivia about me:

When I was 4 I won a contest and was in the circus for a day.

My sister and I both married men in kilts.

I have a scar on my wrist that says "Ian".

My favorite movie of all time is 'Back to the Future'.

I got my name because my father got drunk and pissed my mother off, so she named me.

The first and second boyfriends I ever had are now in-laws.

I like to take really hot showers.

My father wouldn't let me cut my hair until I was 7.

My child loves broccoli.

I am constantly doing math problems in my head.

I have never dated anyone who was shorter than 5'10".

I had my tonsils out at 28.

My husband and I went to see 'American Pie' on our first date.

I can't stand to get mayonnaise or peanut butter on my skin.

I love building things, but I still haven't put together my bloody shelves! WTF!

No comments: