Thursday, January 10, 2008

More suckiness

Still sick and really irritated about it. Yesterday was, I hope, the worst of it. I actually had to have Erik pick me up at work because I didn't feel well enough to drive. I am better today, although that isn't saying very much. My head feels less stuffy, but now I am losing my voice.

I am so happy tomorrow is Friday. I have nothing in particular going on this weekend, but just not working is always nice. It has been a really busy week at work and next week is even worse. I need to sleep a lot.

Monday is Erik and Rory's birthdays. I have nothing for either. I shall blame my sickness.

Miles is going to be taking an after-school class in Tae Kwon Do. That is possibly the cutest thing ever. He is super excited. I am hoping he will teach me some moves.

Lots of other things going on, but nothing I feel like talking about at the present time. I will add it all to my book.

No comments: