I went to the grocery store yesterday and rented movies from the big vending machine they have there. We watched the new Harry Potter movie. It was good, but they left out so much. I am such a nerd when it comes to movies being made into books. It was a long book, I realize they couldn't put everything into it, but it drives me nuts anyway. I am currently in the midst of re-reading number 6. I got the last book for Christmas and realized that it had been too long since I had read the sixth book, so I decided to refresh myself. Erik thinks it's stupid, but I can only read the 7th book for the first time once and I want to make sure I know what is going on.
Erryl is coming over today. We are taking down the Christmas tree. I need to do laundry and give Miles a haircut. Not terribly exciting, but busy nonetheless.
Oh yeah, and it's 37 out!! Time for bathing suits!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment