Sunday, January 13, 2008

I hate people

Here it is. Our masterpiece. We worked very hard on this. Well, I worked hard on it and Miles watched. I don't want to send it to school, I'm afraid the stickers will fall off and it will get ruined. I am such a geek.

More snow for tonight/tomorrow. I was so happy to be able to see the ground again. The forecast says we are going to get another 6-10 inches before it's over. I am assuming there won't be school, but I have to work because I don't want to get fired. Love my job.

I had to do a lot of grocery shopping today at more than one store. It has just reaffirmed to me that I hate people. Okay, not everyone. Stupid people. There seems to be an abundance of them, especially at the store. My big thing that I hate is when people see you putting your groceries in your car and wait for you to leave so they can have your parking spot. My favorite thing to do when encountered with this asinine practice is to get in my car and sit there until the offending parties get pissed off and leave. I get such satisfaction from that I can't even tell you. I find it incredibly amusing. There is not that much of a demand for parking spots at Wal-Mart in Brunswick, ME. Keep driving, asshole.

Off to bed. More fun tomorrow!

No comments: