Miles and I have to do thi
s banner for school that is all about him. Pictures of his house, his family, when he was a baby, etc. Most of my pictures lately are digital and I never make prints because I am too lazy and cheap to buy ink and photo paper. So I ordered some prints from Target, which we need to go pick up on our travels today. One of the pictures was from St. Patrick's Day 2001 when Miles was 3 weeks old. It is me and Erik and Miles. Considering I had just had a baby, I don't look too bad in that photo. Erik looks really young. He was only 21. It's hard to believe that is Miles. He was so little then, but still loud. He cried all the time when he was a baby. I think it must have been early stages of his ADHD. The original copy of this photo is in a frame with no glass. I threw it across the room in a postpartum rage. Good times.Erik is painting today again, so it is just me and Miles until tonight. It has been so warm lately I don't know what to do. It finally stopped raining and I can see the ground again. But, I heard we might get snow Monday. I can't take anymore. I know I live in Maine, but I am just sick of the snow. They only allow for 3 snow days and they have already used 2. I am ready for spring.
I haven't gone anywhere or done anything fun for what seems like forever. I guess the last time I did anything interesting was when I went to Connecticut. That was 6 weeks ago. I feel like a hermit. Everyone tends to get like this in the winter, I think. It's just not as much fun to go somewhere when you have to put 12 layers of clothing on and worry about the weather. Plus, I am not allowed to have fun anymore. It leads to thoughts. Blasphemy.


No comments:
Post a Comment