I am tired again, but proud of myself because I not only made a delicious and healthy homemade dinner for my family, but I also made lunches for tomorrow and did dishes. And it's only 7:00. My plan is after Miles goes to bed I am going in my room and working on my shelves while I watch American Idol. We'll see how that goes.
I just pulled up my Google homepage and saw that Heath Ledger died. I am terribly saddened by this news. It's sort of weird with celebrities, you almost feel like you know them. I really liked him in the Gay Cowboy Movie. He was a good actor and not terrible to look at either. He had a little daughter, I feel terrible for her because she will probably not remember him. So sad.
Work is stupid as usual. Less work, but just as much bullshit. Pretty soon they will start cutting my hours and I will have to do stupid jobs. I am getting the baby fever again. I just don't know what I would do with the thing if I had one. I stayed home with Miles because we had one car with no payments and a super cheap apartment and no real bills. Now we have a huge house with room and real health insurance and a car with 4 doors. But we have these things because I work and we wouldn't have them if I didn't. I don't like the idea of strangers raising my child and I couldn't afford daycare anyway. Are these the reasons I have been unable to produce a sibling for my only child? Who knows. Only time will tell. I may be a grandmother before I get pregnant again.
Off to prepare my boy for bed and listen to him read me the book "Kitty Cat Runs up a Tree".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment